Jackie at Canton Village Works is having a contest offering her quilting services for a quilt. Go check her blog out. You'll love her helper.
I received my Cyber Stitching package from Mrs. Martin on Saturday. If you're in the U.S., did you get your package? If we all got them then I suggest we start stitching Friday night and work through the weekend. After all, Australia is about 12 hours ahead of us, depending on what part of the country you're in.
DH and I have our airline tickets for vacation. We are flying to Vancouver, BC on Sunday, June 29th and will be there until July 5th. Then we are going to Whistler, BC until Wednesday, July 9th. We fly home on July 10th. Are there any bloggers out there who want to meet a blogger from New Hampshire?
Now, on to Post #300. Here is another storage container in my studio. This wire stand and bottles was purchased at Kitchen, etc. The bottles were filled with cinnamon sticks, cocoa, cinnamon sugar and something else that I can't remember. I used the cinnamon sticks and cinnamon sugar and then this sat on my bread box for the longest time. Finally I got tired of it just taking up space. I cleaned out the jars, removed the labels and put my slowly growing button collection into the jars. Can you think of anything that says "Coffee Time Quilt Studio" better than this?
Now on to more bloggers who are joining the contest:
- Kim at A Peach in Stitches shared some wonderful containers including a few lime green containers from Joann's.
- Pat at Bell Creek Quilts "borrowed" something for her son to use for storage.
- Thimbles and Joy at Quilting Daze shared some of Darlene's storage items. I wonder if Darlene knows she's been entered into a contest?
- Connie, formerly of Simply Quilted and now A Cootie Bug has some wonderful baskets and jars in her sewing room.
- Mar at Pincushion Diaries shared her containers in one photo and they are all lovely.
- Teresa at Stitchin' Friends has a lovely Valentine's Day box she uses for threads.
- Toni at Red Boot Quilt Co. has a new blog and shares some of her containers.
- Scrappy Cat showed the fabric bowl she made. Be sure to scroll down her blog and look at her stunning journals.