- Kim at Kim's Quilting Adventures has a lovely red box she got from her husband.
- Finn at Pieces from my scrapbag has joined the fun and shows us how she stored her perle cotton thread and books.
- Becky at The Quilting Booklady shared two more containers in her sewing room. She also has a giveaway. See below for details.
- Doodlebug Gail at Quite Quilted has also joined the contest and shows how she uses curtain bags, tins, Tupperware and mugs for storage.
- Linda at living, quilting and stuff sent me the link for the boxes she uses for small scraps.
- Sue at North Winds Quilting is another new entrant in the contest. She has a gorgeous thread rack made by her husband, plus other containers she uses in her room.
- Mikol at MissMikol's Place uses a dish rack to store her rulers. That's something I hadn't thought of and like it.
Here is the first project I started. This will become a stitching roll for carrying projects when it's done.
Here is block I stitched from the first issue of the magazine I bought last year. It needs a border still and will hang on a wall in my studio.
Well, it's time to get my day going. I'm on the last load of laundry and then I can play some more with fabric and thread.