Show Me Your Unique Container or Storage Item
Here are the rules:
- On each post between now and post #300 I will post a photo of a unique container or storage item I use in my studio.
- If you want to enter the drawing, post a photo of a unique container or storage item you use in your sewing space. In your post please put a link back to my blog.
- Leave me a comment telling me you posted a photo of your container.
- You may enter once for every post I write between now and #300.
- I will have my DH draw three winners two days after post #300. Each winner will receive a unique container filled with some quilt goodies.
The box has been designated the Postage Stamp Charm box. I've decided to collect 1.5 inch squares for a postage stamp quilt. This box works perfectly for storing the charms.
Now for my question of the day. I finished hand piecing this Christmas table topper last night. This is my oldest UFO, started in December 2004. I don't know if it needs another border. I'm thinking a red TOT Christmas print might make a good border. What do you think? Should I leave it as it is or add a border?
Don't forget to show me your container! I'm off to run errands today. Without AC in the whole house and one more day of 95 degrees I thought running in and out of AC would be a good idea today.