So far there are 7 participants in the Spring Training Swap. Anyone else want to join? You have until Wednesday night to sign up. Here are the details:
You will be assigned a swap partner. You will have until April 1, 2008 to gather the items for the swap package and send it to your partner. There will be 9 items to represent the 9 players on a baseball team. The items you choose to send to your partner will represent her answers to the questions. I have suggested a value limit of $30 for the package.
Questions to answer:
1. The Pitcher - What is your favorite sport?
2. The Catcher - Who is your favorite athlete?
3. First Baseman - What is color is sewing room/space?
4. Second Baseman - Do you have a favorite quilt designer?
5. Third Baseman – Where do you like to take your vacation?
6. Shortstop – What time of day do you sew the most?
7. Left Fielder – What is your favorite morning beverage?
8. Center Fielder – Who is your favorite sports team?
9. Right Fielder – What is your favorite quilting tool?
If you want to participate send me an email with your answers, your mailing address and whether or not you’d be willing to send internationally.
Come and join the fun!