Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Amazing Color - The Beginning

Back in May I finished my first counted canvas project: Tahiti by Needle Delights. I still have not framed it. Maybe someday that will happen.
Then I bought another one of her designs, Amazing Color. Yesterday I decided to start it while Mr. E was napping. I finished one of the 216 squares, A1. Each square is one inch in size. It took me about an hour to stitch it.
Between making dinner and another 30 minutes I was able to stitch square A2.
This project could be addicting. Each square is it's one mini project. Just the right size when I want to feel like I stitched a complete project.

Who knows how long it will take me to make it. If each square does take an hour, that's a lot of time spent stitching. I'm OK with the time, though. After all, I am a Process creator.

Are you working on any new projects?

Sweet P

No comments: