Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Power Cooking

Ethan, mommy and I had a power cooking session this morning.

First we started a pot of Brunswick Stew.
This will be frozen into single servings for lunches.
Then we filled the crock pot with Chicken Taco Soup for dinner tonight.
Then we made of Cinnamon Sugar Donut Muffin Minis.
These were simple to make and super delicious.
I may never buy Munchins again!
Even my taste tester agrees about the muffins.
He had to show me his hands when he was done with his first muffin!
And, last, but not least, we had lunch. Mr. E is a Special Agent Oso fan and we surprised him last night with his own Agent Oso bear. Oso sat at Mr. E's table with him and Mr. E shared his lunch with him (see the potato chip in front of Oso?)

What did you do today?

Sweet P (and mommy and Mr. E and Special Agent Oso)

2 comments:

Denise in PA said...

I love Brunswick stew! Do you use a particular recipe? I love the potato chip lunch for Oso - LOL!

Lurline said...

Just computing ... but now I'm hungry, lol!
Hugs - Lurline♥