Monday, March 08, 2010

Makes Me Happy Monday #1

Makes Me Happy Monday #1
I'm late starting Makes Me Happy Monday hosted by Paula this year. For my first week I'll start with my family. They always make me happy.

The Hotel Man - my fantastic husband. We have been married for 8 1/2 years and together for 10 years. He is my best friend.
Mr. E always makes me happy (as if regular readers don't know that). On Saturday he came to visit wearing a Red Sox outfit and baseball shoes. His Red Sox hat fits him perfectly and the bat is one of his toys here. He is ready for Red Sox baseball now.
Ethan's mommy and daddy, my son and his wife on their wedding day in 2006. They are great parents. I'm lucky they choose to live close by so we can see them often.
My youngest son and his girlfriend. They currently live in Brooklyn, NY and are attending graduate school. I don't get to see them nearly enough.

Anyone Want To Go On A Retreat?
I haven't been a sewing retreat for three years. I would love to set one up somewhere in New Hampshire, southern Maine or Massachusetts. It would be for anyone who plays with fabric, threads or yarn. If you're interested in attending, please comment below and then send me an e-mail at coffeetimestitches at comcast dot net and answer the following questions:
  1. Would you prefer a late summer or fall retreat?
  2. Would you prefer a one day retreat or multiple days?
  3. If multiple days, would you prefer week days or a weekend?
  4. What would you be willing to pay per day?
  5. How far would you be willing to travel for a retreat?
Depending on the answers I will work on setting up a retreat.

I hope you have a Happy Monday!

Sweet P

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

I would love to go on a retreat but it would have to be a lot closer to Oklahoma - like in my same town :)

It sure sounds like fun though

and your family pictures are sweet as sugar

Bev C said...

Glad to see you joining in the Happy Monday's. Good luck with the retreat I am sure you will have fun.Happy days.
Bev.