Tuesday, March 16, 2010

10 On Tuesday

Today's 10 on Tuesday are 10 activities I want to do this week:
  1. Cook Steak Pizzaiola, Fettucini Alfredo and Chocolate Stout Cupcakes for dinner tomorrow night.
  2. Cook Coffee Rubbed Steaks for dinner on Thursday night.
  3. Finish swap blocks.
  4. Finish overnight bag.
  5. Enjoy 50 degrees and sunny days for the rest of this.
  6. Work on my Marseilles Jacket.
  7. Do laundry (I really like doing laundry).
  8. Cut fabrics for my Project Bag, Journal and Pouch.
  9. Cut fabrics for summer clothes for Mr. E.
  10. Put away the last of the winter decorations.
What are you doing today?

Sweet P

3 comments:

Betsy said...

Paula that jacket you are going to make is adorable.

Rhonda said...

I agree, that crocheted jacket is so pretty!

Denise in PA said...

Wednesday's dinner sounds awesome - Steak Pizziola and Fettucine Alfredo are two of my favorite things!!