Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Almost 10 (Or More) On Tuesday

While getting ready to leave work last night I realized I was carrying almost enough bags to qualify for 10 on Tuesday! And to top it off I added one more on the way home.

Here are the six bags I had with me when I walked in the door last night. Front row from left to right: my purse, my project bag, my lunch bag. Back row from left to right: grocery bag (the bag I added on my way home); my work bag used to carry the bags in the front row, plus a few other items; a new tote bag filled with yarn and fabric I bought on sale at work.
To bring the list to 10 I took a photo of my studio wall. Here are six more totes I use once in a while. Bottom row left to right: a swap bag from a Brown Paper Bag swap, a swap bag from a Christmas in July swap; the first bag I ever made. Top row left to right: a swap bag from the 2008 Stitcher's Angel swap, the other two bags are just for fun bags I made.
OK, so 6 + 6 = 12. That's more than 10, but hey, I could show you at least another six or seven bags I use once in a while!

Sweet P

4 comments:

Betsy said...

great bags Paula.

Lurline said...

A pretty display - just shows - one can never have too many bags!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Rhonda said...

You know you can't have too many bags....at least I need all of the ones I have.....LOL
Take care.

Anonymous said...

You must work or shop at Michaels as I saw the polka dot one there a few hours ago and like my daughter Rhonda says you just cannot have too many! RoRo