Friday, March 19, 2010

All Things Local Swap

I've starting hanging out on Ravelry and joined the All Things Local Swap. Here are my answers to the questions for the swap.
  1. Are you a knitter or crocheter? I’m a crocheter
  2. What is/are your favorite projects to create? Anything that is not an afghan. I have enough quilts and afghans.
  3. What is your favorite yarn type (wool, cotton, etc?) Any yarns you don’t like to work with? I haven’t met a yarn I don’t like.
  4. What is your favorite color ? Least favorite? Like yarn, I haven’t met a color I don’t like. Although I am partial to purples and blues.
  5. What is your favorite thing about the city you live in? I love the smallness of my town. We moved 1.5 miles 2 years ago and that meant we moved out of downtown to the south side of town.
  6. What is your favorite thing to do when you visit a new place for the first time? I have 2 favorite things I do when I visit a new town: find the local fiber and fabric stores and the best steak restaurant.
  7. Do you have any other hobbies, besides fiber craft? If fiber craft means yarn, then I also embroider and sew. I love to cook.
  8. Do you collect anything? I can never have enough containers for storing my threads, needles, hooks and yarn.
  9. Do you like sweets? I love sweets.
  10. What are your favorite scents? I’m not a fan of scented candles or potpourri. I love the smell of fresh brewed coffee and good food.
  11. What is your living situation (married, kids?) Do you have any pets? I’m married to the love of my life. I adore my young grandson and babysit him at least one day a week. We have no pets.
  12. Is there anything important your pal needs to know (pet allergies, food allergies, etc?) No allergies, but don’t like the smell of cigarettes.
Sweet P

No comments: