Thursday, April 25, 2013

Vanilla

 
What does a coffee mug have to do with Vanilla?  Well, let me tell you.

I love coffee.  I love strong, dark coffee.  I don't love strong, dark coffee flavored 15 ways from Sunday with extra sugar, whip cream and a cherry on top.


I love strong, dark coffee with touch of homemade vanilla milk (or is it half and half?).  Anyway I mix two cups of fresh whole milk, one can of sweetened condensed milk and a teaspoon of real vanilla extract.  I add a splash of this milk to my coffee and it makes my coffee heavenly.

Sweet P
(who is enjoying a cuppa right now)

3 comments:

millvallison: mary allison tierney said...

Well done! I have an award for you at more...Millvallison

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

That does sound so darn good,,,,

Unknown said...

Why, I am enjoying a cuppa joe right now! Though I take no sugar, my husband loves sweet vanilla coffee creamer...maybe I'll try your homemade version on him. Thanks!

Enjoying the last few days of the challenge!

nanmock.blogspot.com