Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Starting Over

For many reasons I feel I should start this blog over.  Consider this my first post.

Hello, my name is Sweet P and I am creator.  What do I create?  Almost anything as long as it includes at least one of the following:
  • Fabric
  • Yarn
  • Floss
  • Needlepoint/Embroidery Threads
  • Paper
  • Or is an item a 3-year-old likes to use when doing arts and crafts
Today I played with paper and a little bit of fabric and made a book for me.

I used coffee bean paper for the front.
 A little bit of coffee themed ribbon for the closure
 And some fancy papers for the signature dividers



I suppose you may be wondering what am I going to write on these pages?  Well, I found this website and decided to do my own 30 Days of Lists.  I'm starting a little late, but I'm OK with that because that's how I roll with life.

Keep creating!
Sweet P


No comments: