Sunday, August 19, 2012

Not crochet, not knitting, it's Knooking


The other day I had two 50% coupons burning a hole in my pocket.  I decided to buy a Knook Set and a book of Knook patterns.  Then I went home and taught myself to knook.  It was fun.  I can't knit worth a darn.  I can't grasp working with two needles.  However, with a Knook tool and yarn, I can Knook and it looks just like knitting!  Hooray!  The sample above is knitting one row and then purling the next row.  I tried knitting a K1, P1 sample, but I'm having problems with gauge, hook size, and yarn size.

Today I had another 50% coupon so I bought a book on Knooked dishcloths.  Too bad I left the book at work and I'm off until Wednesday.

Sweet P

1 comment:

Denise in PA said...

So glad to hear you like the Knook! I bought one a while back but haven't tried it yet. I can't knit for beans either but I love the look, so I was thrilled to find this!