Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Stay-cation in Full Swing

I am on day 3 of my staycation and loving it!

On Sunday I cleaned out my pantry.  One and one-half bags of bad food later here is what it looks like now:
Now I am inspired to start baking again!

I started a new needlepoint project on Sunday. I cam across this tutorial to stitch a small zippered pouch.  So, I had to start it.  Here is my progress so far:

Last week I shared my white snowflakes and the cotton thread I dyed.  Last night I crocheted my first turquoise snowflake:
I love it!  The dye made the cotton thread stiffer than normal.  I imagine when I get around to starching the snowflake it won't take much starch.

Today I am home alone - all day!  I'm headed downstairs to work on a couple of paper projects.  Tonight my favorite TV shows have season premiers and I can't wait!

What are you up to this week?

Sweet P





No comments: