I'll post about the parade and my quilting activites over the weekend tomorrow. For now, try this out.My husband sent th is to me and I thought I'd pass it along:
1. What is your occupation? Which one? I’m an executive assistant and a quilter.
2. What color are your socks right now? black
3. What are you listening to right now? NFL Monday Night Countdown
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Lindt Chocolate
5. Can you drive a stick shift? No. I’m not coordinated enough
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Purple. Is there any other color?
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My husband.
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I hope so since it was my husband.
9. How old are you today? Old enough to know better and not young enough to try.
10. Favorite drink? Coffee with cream, no sugar.
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Football
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yup.
13. Pets? Not in a few years
14. Favorite food? Steak
15. What was the last movie you watched? Jurassic Park, the original
16. What was the last book you read? Gwen Marston’s Fabric Picture Books.
17. What do you do to vent anger? Sleep
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbie dolls
19. What is your favorite season, fall or spring? fall
20. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
21. Cherries or blueberries? Cherries
22. Do you want your friends to blog you back? They don’t need to blog back, but post this in their blog would be coo
23. Who is most likely to respond? Calico Cat
24. Who is least likely to respond? Don’t know
25. Living arrangements? Apartment with my DH right in Downtown so I can walk to everything
26. When was the last time you cried? I don’t remember
27. What is on the floor of your closet? carpet
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Seth
29. If there was a fire in your house what would you take with you? A coat, my laptop, a quilt and my husband.
30. Favorite smells? Coffee brewing, as long as it’s in the morning
31. What inspires you? Colorful fabric waiting to become a quilt.
32. What are you afraid of? Death
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese, preferably blue cheese.
34. Favorite dog breed? The one that doesn’t live with me.
35. Number of keys on your key ring? 7 keys, a Patriots charm and a Vikings charm (can you tell I like football?)
36. How many years at your current job? Almost 14
37. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
38. How many states have you lived in? 6, MN, IL, FL, NY, VA, NH
39. Favorite holidays? Any holiday that gives me a three or four day weekend.
40. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? nope