Monday, June 01, 2009

Kitchen Swap Package Arrived

This weekend I received my Kitchen Swap package from Lizzie. She sent me a wonderful selection of kitchen goodies.

Here are the goodies as they came out of the box. Lovely wrapped packages and three Australian quilting magazines. I've said it before and I'll say it again - I love Australian quilting and craft magazines.
Here is what was inside those packages. The Weekend Cook cookbook. I've never seen an Australian cookbook so this is a wonderful treat. A set of three coffee-themed tea towels - perfect for hanging on my fridge. And a lovely set of green salt and pepper shakers and creamer. The color matches my kitchen perfectly. I've already used the creamer for breakfast in bed.
And finally a gorgeous set of placemats with appliqued coffee cups. I love how she made them with one cup on the left and one cup on the right. Perfect for DH and I. He is right-handed and I'm left-handed. How cool is that!
I didn't get any sewing time in this weekend. I hope to get a little bit in this morning before work. I'm working evenings this week so mornings will be my creative time.

Happy Stitching!
Sweet P

4 comments:

Betsy said...

Lovely presents.

Colleen formerly of South Africa said...

Loved catching up on your new blog. Lovely presents. And looks like you have been busy. That baby is too sweet looking. Love the knitting you have been doing too. I too love and miss the Australian quilting mags I used to be able to get in South Africa regularly.

Lurline said...

Wow - great pressies!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Abby and Stephanie said...

What great gifts! Swaps are so much fun.