Monday, June 29, 2009

Christmas in July Swap Goodies

Vanessa was my partner in a Christmas in July swap. We finished our packages and sent them on their way. Since I leave on vacation this week, we decided to open our gifts last night.

When I opened her box I found this wonderful tote bag.
Isn't the fabric gorgeous?
The bag was filled with wrapped presents and underneath the wrapping were these goodies: a handmade stitched card with a recipe for banana bread, Christmas fabric, two Christmas coasters, a cherry chocolate, bar, a few buttons, a snowy mountain stitchery, Mom's Apple Pie pattern, a snowman cross stitch pattern, a pin cushion and three balls of yarn.
She also included this super adorable children's print fabric.
I'm going to use it to make something for Mr. E.
If you would like to see what I sent her, go here.

Thanks for a fun package Vanessa!

Sweet P

4 comments:

Betsy said...

wow Paula!
That is definetly Christmas.

Libby said...

That choo choo fabric is so sweet *s* What a great package.

Teresa said...

A fun package to get. I love he train fabric. Makes me think of the Dick and Jane readers.

Anonymous said...

what fun pressies!!..i love mine too!!..hasn't this been a FUN swap :)