Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Crochet Projects

I finished Mr. E's baptism afghan yesterday morning.
I'm happy with how it turned out.
I had one leftover skein of white yarn. So Mr. E and I went to the yarn shop to exchange it. I asked the owner for their best red sock yarn. Mr. E doesn't have any "Red Sox" and I still have the crochet bug. Yesterday afternoon I started one sock and finished it this morning. This morning I stitched the other sock in about two hours. Making these booties could get addicting!
Finally, here is Mr. E in his newest outfit from Dema. Before we went to the yarn shop I had shopping to do at Target. I went to the baby department first and didn't find anything I liked. I did the rest of my shopping then I decided I couldn't leave without something for Mr. E.
I must get working on my swap projects. Deadlines are looming! But first I have to satisfy my crochet bug.

Tell me, do you ever get sidetracked into a different project and find you can't work on anything else until that project is finished?

Sweet P

5 comments:

Betsy said...

I bet you are getting lots of joy making these cute things for Mr. E

Chookyblue...... said...

your afghan is so beautiful........

Bev C said...

Hi, You have done a wonderful job on the Baptism Afghan,and those socks are just so cute. Happy days.

DebMc said...

I love those red socks! Never too early to start a love of the game. GRIN

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Awwww isnt he just the cutest. Love his new socks. Nothing better than RED.
Thanks for visiting my blog.