Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hint For My Stitcher's Angel

Leanne Beasley asked us to show our Stitching Chair. I thought I would share a photo of my stitching sofa spot and I realized the photo provides some good hints for my Stitching Angel. I have a nice sewing basket that holds odds and ends, a bookcase for my laptop to sit on and for me to fill the shelves with junk. The pillow on the floor needs to go on the love seat. Right now my current stitchery project is sitting on the arm of the sofa. On the other side of my sofa spot is a fold down table where I generally keep my drink, the TV remote and the threads and scissors for my current project.

I would love an arm caddy and a thread catcher to toss the thread ends in - are you reading this my Stitching Angel???
More and more leaves are turning red on the tree outside our patio. I hope you can see the red leaves in the photo.
Tomorrow I should have some photos of the stitcheries I've been working on. I'll be finishing them tonight. Next up is the binding on a baby quilt.

I hope you're having a great week!
Sweet P

1 comment:

Betsy said...

please email me about the postage stamp charms we received from Jo.
:(