Sunday, September 21, 2008

Changes and Stitcher's Angel Hints

I've decided to change the name of my blog from Coffee Time Quilt Studio to Coffee Time Stitches. I'm making more than quilts these days. But I'm never far from stitching with fabric and thread. I still love my coffee so that will stay.

I finished two Stitcher's Angel stitcheries today. Here's a sneak peak at them.

I'm almost finished with a third stitchery. This week I will sew the projects together.

Have a great week!
Sweet P

10 comments:

Paula said...

Wow, you've gotten so many great stitchery projects done! They are very cute. Great work.

Sandra :) said...

So sweet, and the fabric certainly matches the project theme, lol! I can't wait to see the finished goodies :)

Unknown said...

Very nice finishes! I just finished some stitcheries too..come check them out!

Rhonda said...

Great handwork! Can't wait to see more. You're already marked on my blog so it's easy to find you.

Teresa said...

As always, you have the cutest stitcheries and that background fabric is great! I like the new name for your blog and usually enjoy a cup of coffee as a read blogs.

Elaine Adair said...

Wow - I've missed a LOT of your cute needlework, cookies, hand work, etc! So many pretty things!

Gina said...

Love the fabric you've used.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Finn said...

Hi Sweet Pea, my you are getting sooo many things done and moved forward! I'm just thrilled for you, but do give that poor finger a bit of TLC. Altho callus isn't a bad thing *VBS* Love the stitching you're doing...darling! Hugs, Finn

Quilter Kathy said...

You are finishing some wonderful stitcheries! I love the Springberries especially!

Mary Johnson said...

I'm enjoying a little bit of embroider, a little ribbon embroidery, some beading, and other creative but non-quilty activities myself these days.

The embroideries are very pretty.