Monday, January 03, 2011

SSCS Presents

I am finally getting around to posting photos of my wonderful SSCS goodies from Dawn of As Sweet As Cinnamon.

She made this cool round table mat.
Here is an up close view of the stitching
A gorgeous table runner (do you notice the coffee theme she followed?)
And a few extra goodies.  I haven't tried all of them yet, but will be shortly.
Here the gifts I sent to Fiona at Peaceful Threads by Fiona.  I made her a project bag, a matching tool case and a crocheted mitten ornament.  I filled the tool case with a pattern, hand-dyed threads, pens and a notepad.
I love Chookyblue's SSCS swap.  It's my favorite swap of the year.

Sweet P

2 comments:

Mary Grace McNamara said...

Wonderful goodies Paula! I love that swap!

MGM

Chookyblue...... said...

Dawn sure did a coffee theme.....fantastic.........lovely gifts........and a few coffee treats for you to try too......