I am going to enjoy 2011. Why? In October of this year I will be 50 years old and I plan on celebrating being 50 from now until my birthday and then right through my 50th year.
The celebration starts with changes in my blog. I will be having themed posts throughout the week around different parts of like around Coffee Time Stitches. I won't be posting every day, but I do hope to get into a more consistent posting schedule than I have been. The posts will be:
- Monday Musings - A collection of thoughts about life around Coffee Time
- Toddler Tuesdays - Highlights of Mr. E and the smiles he shares with us
- Wednesday Works - Highlights of projects in the Coffee Time studio
- Fourth Day Food - What's cooking in the Coffee Time kitchen (I tried and tried to come up with a food-related word that begins with TH but had no luck. Do you know one?)
- Friday Fifty - What I'm doing to celebrate turning 50
- Weekend Wonders - The place for any topic that doesn't fit into one of the above.
- I will finish at least 25 projects. These can be current UFOs or new projects. They can be sewn, crocheted, embroidered or a paper craft project.
- I will try at least 25 new recipes. A new cupcake recipe, a new main course or maybe a new dessert recipe.
I hope you continue to read Coffee Time Stitches and comment from time to time. I love to hear from my readers.