Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Mailman Has Been Good to Me

Last week I did a little on-line shopping and this week the packages have started to arrive. Email marketing does wonders for my bank balance! Barnes & Noble sent a 50% off coupon on one item and couldn't refuse. I had seen the Hello, Cupcake book in the store, but didn't buy it and when I was ready to buy it, it was gone. Of course, I had to buy it. And then, to avoid paying shipping, I had to order enough to get free shipping. Therefore four bargain books jumped into my cart.

Last week I grew tired of winding my yarn into balls. Another e-mail coupon, this one for 40% off from Jo-Ann's came to my rescue. This cute ball winder showed up in my mail box. I can't wait to try it.
Unfortunately, the yarn winder will have to wait. I dropped a ceramic mug on my toe last night. Today by foot is black and blue and sore! I did work today and was able to walk, but slowly and carefully. Tonight, I'm keeping the foot elevated and iced. Tomorrow may see me at the doctor's office, but I'm hoping not.

Sweet P

2 comments:

mkhquilts said...

OUCH! I'm assuming you mean your foot and not your phone!LOL! You take care-elevation and Ice-you got the cure!

Betsy said...

Paula, sorry to hear about your foot. I hope you get better soon.