Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Finished Block

I finished my first Crochenit block. I love it. It has good texture. There are some loose stitches, but I think they add to the charm of the block. I don't know how many blocks I'll make. The pattern calls for 12 blocks, but I may make a smaller afghan. The block worked up fast. It probably took me about 6 hours to make the block once I figured out the pattern.
Tomorrow Mr. E will be here. The weather will be sunny and warm so I'm hoping to get some outside play time in with him.

What are you up to this week?

Sweet P

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your square. I've had several of my designs published in Crochet World magazine but you are the first that I know about that has actually made one of my designs. I hope you like the finished item.