Monday, August 25, 2008

Help! Do You Have Any of This Checked Fabric?

Update: I have found the fabric I need! Thanks for all your help!

Hello there! I'm wondering if anyone out there has this teeny, tiny checked fabric in colors other than the ones I have? For your reference, these patches are made from 1 1/2 inch squares.
I have the fabric in red, pink, light green, black, navy blue and purple.
I have a pattern in mind for these patches, but it would be even better if I could find the checked fabric in at least two other colors. I only need enough fabric to make 15 - 20 one and a half inch squares. I'm willing to trade and/or pay for postage.

Please let me know if you can help me out. Thanks!
Sweet P

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Sorry..I looked in my checkers box and none there. Good luck in your hunt!

Passionate Quilter said...

sorry, I don't either. :( I, too, wish you luck in your hunt!

Linda said...

Hey neighbor (I am in VT lol) I have some checked fabric. 2 colors that are purplish one has smaller checks than the other, and some navy blue. Send me your snail mail if they are anything you are interested in - and how much you need as for one, I have almost a full yard the smaller checks(.945) and for the other
1/2 yd and the navy I have probably 2 and 3/4 yards. <-- would be extra for backing if you didn't already have your backing figured out? Anyways... my email: vt_pure_angel@verizon.net
Good luck!
Linda

Tangos Treasures said...

I do!! It's a yellow & green check!
Love your blog!!