Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Time for Food and Goodies

Mr. E started walking yesterday! Just a few steps at a time, but definitely walking. Yesterday he was in a "hold me" mood and sat in my lap between games of Banagrams with mommy. Mommy was being silly and spelled his name out for him.

It's been a while since I posted photos of my food explorations. This past Saturday we invited mommy and Mr. E over for breakfast before Grampa left for Asia.

I made a sausage, egg and cheese pizza. I used a Pillsbury pizza crust, browned and diced sausage links, scrambled eggs and cheese. It was on OK pizza, but would have been better with onions and peppers on it.
I also made Cinnamon Roll Pancakes from the Big Red Kitchen.
These were a delightful change from regular pancakes and everyone enjoyed them.

I received my swap package from my Cookbook Lovers Swap on Ravelry. My partner sent me two skeins of hand spun yarn, a pound of locally roasted coffee, hand made buttons, a cookbook of Canadian recipes and a gorgeous plate. Thanks, Mimi.
I've started a quick and fun to crochet scarf using the Mochi Plus yarn I bought in April. I should have photos in a day or two.

What are you up to this week?

Sweet P

1 comment:

Martha Lorshbaugh said...

MMMMM, those pancakes are going to be on the menu at my house VERY soon!!!!!!