I opened my Secret Santa package this morning. Inside was this cute bag made with sewing fabric, perfect for carrying a project around. Inside the bag was a small garland of three hears, two quilt labels and a Mother's Quilt Card stitchery designed by Janet at Wildcraft Farm. Now what's so cool about Janet is she was my Secret Santa partner and I got one of her Quilt Cards as a gift.
I'd like to thank my swap partner, but I don't know who she is. There wasn't anything in the package to identify her. All I know is the return address is Paradise Point, Australia. So, whoever you are, thank you, thank you.
The last photo shows the goodies that Janet put in her Christmas Surprise packages she sold on her site. I ordered one for me and one for my DIL. It was a wonderful collection of goodies. Here's what I found upon opening the package.
I must say Janet likes to wrap presents. Wrapping paper, cardboard, and two wraps of tissue. Wow! Now let’s what is inside?
- First up a mini Christmas Pudding. Looks yummy and it was.
- Then a wonderful aroma coming from the package. What could it be? Oooh, Chestnuts and Brown Sugar soap. I’ll have to try that later as well.
- But that isn’t quite what I smell. Ah yes, it’s the Cinnabun Tart candles.
- What’s in this shiny tin on a key chain? It’s an emergency stitchery angel. How did she know that I would be frustrated because all of my stitcheries are packed away waiting for our move? This is the angel I stitched this past Sunday.
- And a key ring kit to stitch my own designer key ring. I guess I’ll be switching out my sports related key ring for this one when I get it done.
- Now what’s wrapped up in the piece of muslin? Ooooh, buttons, buttons, a wonderful collection of buttons. Recently I’ve started collecting whimsical buttons to use on my stitcheries. These will come in very handy.
- But there’s still more . . . Some lovely lace and . . .
- Last, but not least, some yummy fabrics. I’m going to save these for some special project. I have an idea, but I’m not going to share it right now.