Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My Doll Quilt Arrived

My doll quilt that was sent to the U.K. has arrived. Elizabeth took much better pictures than I did of the quilt. I'm glad she likes it.

I'm without a camera this week. DH decided to take it with him for once. So I can't show you photos of the charms I bought from Connecting Threads. I purchased one charm pack of each of their new fabric lines. The fabric is adorable, but the I'll wait to play with it until I finish a quilt or two.

I've been working long hours at work this week. Nothing new for this time of quarter. We'll be busy for the next three weeks, right up to our vacation in Oregon in August.

I've posted the list of Stitchery Swappers so far. Check out their blogs. Sign-up is still open if you want to join. The guidelines are below.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Your Doll Quilt looks great! Way to go!

I checked out the swap list and noticed that there was "no blog" listed next to my name. My blog URL is www.mdquilter73.blogspot.com

Thanks!

Libby said...

Your doll quilt looks great - I hope to join in if there's a Doll Quilt III *s*

Carole said...

That's a cute little doll quilt! Don't forget to take good care of yourself! Keep well!