I am not a New Year Resolution maker. I dislike setting goals and making plans to change myself. I love to live in the moment and relish the wonder of each morning and what the day will bring to me and my family.
What I did decide to was choose a word for the year. My word for this year is:
What is ordinary?
- Ordinary is snuggling with The Hotel Man in the early morning before we fully start our day.
- Ordinary is a half-filled coffee cup left sitting on the kitchen counter.
- Ordinary is the sound of Mr. E talking to his animals and reading a book while he falls asleep at nap time.
- Ordinary is trying a new recipe for dinner.
- Ordinary is looking around my house and seeing the remains of my day.