From Jan 1, 2011 - Dec 31, 2011 I spent 488.75 hours creating. That translates to:
- A little over 40 hours a month
- Or 1.34 hours a day
- October was my busiest month where I worked hard to finish Mr. E's dinosaur sweater and hat
- February was my least productive month (probably because it's a short month)
- November 13 was my most productive day as I finished Santa swap gifts
On the money side I spent $1,905.72 for supplies throughout the year.
- That's an average of $158.81 a month
- Or $5.22 a day
- Or $3.90 an hour
These totals aren't as food as last year's numbers as I was working more hours in the last year. This year that will change as my job has been restructured and I will be working only 40 hours a week instead of 45 hours or more.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!