Friday, January 13, 2012

2011 In Review

I don't keep track of the projects I work on or the pile of UFOs, WIPs and PIGs in my studio. I do keep track of how many hours and how many dollars I spend on my creating. Here are my results for 2011.

From Jan 1, 2011 - Dec 31, 2011 I spent 488.75 hours creating. That translates to:
  • A little over 40 hours a month
  • Or 1.34 hours a day
  • October was my busiest month where I worked hard to finish Mr. E's dinosaur sweater and hat
  • February was my least productive month (probably because it's a short month)
  • November 13 was my most productive day as I finished Santa swap gifts

On the money side I spent $1,905.72 for supplies throughout the year.

  • That's an average of $158.81 a month
  • Or $5.22 a day
  • Or $3.90 an hour

These totals aren't as food as last year's numbers as I was working more hours in the last year. This year that will change as my job has been restructured and I will be working only 40 hours a week instead of 45 hours or more.

On the Original side of life this is what our patio look like this morning. We finally had a snowstorm this year. Now Mr. E's trike is covered.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Sweet P

2 comments:

Mary Grace McNamara said...

Interesting statistics there Paula! This weather event was such a mess both yesterday and today. I was really liking our no-snow winter so far!

MGM

Amy Darsie said...

What an interesting post. I don't know if I could ever keep a running total of hours, but it might be an interesting thing to try.