Thursday, September 17, 2009

New Pincushion

I have a few swaps this fall and early winter. Yesterday I received the first swap package.

Just look at this gorgeous sewing bear pincushion. Isn't she adorable? She is going to have a place of honor on my sewing table.
I've been busy working on the stitcheries for the Angel Hugs swap and my Stitching Angel partner. Soon those packages will be on their way to my partners.

I had Mr. E on Monday and Tuesday this week. He developed a low grade fever and couldn't go to day care on Monday. Lucky for him I had the day off so I could watch him. As luck would have it the football season started this past weekend. The first game for the New England Patriots was Monday night and he was ready for the game - Tedi Bruschi jersey and all.

Here he is with Grampa Boo (AKA my DH) watching the start of the game.
If you signed up for my I Love Fall Swap, don't forget to mail your package by this Monday.

Happy Fall!
Sweet P

3 comments:

Betsy said...

lovely pincushion Paula and Mr. E is getting so grown.

JustCindy said...

How adorable is that pin cushion! Did she sew the bear also? What a talented partner you had. Oh Mr E looks so cute.

Anonymous said...

Hi Paula, swap are a lot of fun....love your pincushion...Regards Lyn