Monday, September 07, 2009

Last Day for Sign Ups!

Today is the last day to sign-up for the I Love Fall swap! Read about it below.


I love Fall. It's my favorite time of the year. I love the changing colors of the landscape. I love the cooler temperatures. I adore the start of the football season. Would you like to share Fall with me?

I am hosting an "I Love Fall" swap. If you sign-up you will put together a Fall or Halloween package containing only three Fall or Halloween items (depending on your partner's choice) and your favorite Fall recipe. The items can be handmade or purchased. I'm trying to keep postal costs down so no more than three items plus the recipe are to be included in the package.

If you want join, send me an e-mail that includes: your name, mailing address, e-mail address, blog address, do you prefer a Fall or Halloween package and if you are willing to ship internationally. I will take sign-ups until Monday, September 7. Your partner's information will be sent to you on Tuesday, September 8. You will have until September 21 to mail out your package.

Remember your swap etiquette and participate if you sign up. Don't forget to post photos of your package when you receive. And, most important, remember to thank your partner.

Come on, let's celebrate Fall together!

Sweet P

2 comments:

Deb said...

Greetings~
Have you heard of/seen this fabric? It's name? Sweet Pea!!!
Thought you'd want to know~~

http://www.baumtextile.com/cgi-bin/fabricshop/gallery.cgi

Deb Myers
Batavia/Chicago, IL

Paula, the quilter said...

Hey Paula! Have you seen this Red Sox quilt at http://bit.ly/4CVHI ?