Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Three Down, One To Go and a Hoodie

I've been busy stitching my Christmas Wish blocks. In the last few days I've finished three of them and have started the fourth one.

Peace
Delight
Believe
I promised photos of Mr. E in his football hoodie. He is not always the most cooperative model, but here he is in his hoodie.

A little less than three weeks until the first football Sunday. We can't wait!

Have you signed for the I Love Fall Swap? Details are here.

Happy Stitching!

Sweet P

10 comments:

Lurline said...

Gorgeous blocks and gorgeous little boy!
Big hugs - Lurline♥

Paula said...

AH! What a sweetie! That little hoodie fits him perfectly. Great job!

JustCindy said...

Cute blocks! The little hoodie is just as cute as the model.

paula, the quilter said...

I have been stitching along on the Christmas Wish blocks too. I am actually caught up -- now how did that happen?

Bev C said...

Hello,Lovely stitcheries and that hoodie is so adorable a great job. Gosh he is growin up fast. Have a lovely weekend.

Teresa said...

Ah, he is so cute in his hoodie. I know you love him to pieces. Your Christmas wish blocks look great. I know so many people who are making these, I can't wait to see how they all get put together.

Bizarre Quilter said...

I love your stitcheries. They look like Aussie designs.

Loz in Oz
xxx

bluebird-lyn said...

Hello Paula, love your stitcheries...they are on my to do list......Warm Regards Lyn

Colleen formerly of South Africa said...

Darling hoodie and those stitcheries are too cute. I love them.

Quilter Kathy said...

Your stitchery blocks are beautiful...so is little football fan in training!