Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A New Blog

Happy Tuesday! I started a new blog today and want to share it with you. Actually, it's all about sharing. Sharing your creative spaces. You can check it out here: Your Creative Spaces.

Not much is happening around here. I worked the last six days and haven't had any creative time. This afternoon I need to start planning out the drapes for our bedroom. The Hotel Man is tired of seeing the fabric sitting in the corner of our bedroom.

In the meantime I wish I still had this view from our condo:
This was the view from our room at the Samoset Resort while on vacation last month. Oh well, I can always dream, right?

Thanks for stopping by!
Sweet P

1 comment:

Chris@Cats On My Quilts said...

The Samost is not far from our Maine cottage. We are in Cushing which is out on a point from Thomaston. I love the Samoset! Great idea for a blog too. I'll be checking it out.