Saturday, February 14, 2009

I Have a Winner

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you had a good day. I worked early today and was home in time to take a nap before DH and I cooked dinner. We grilled porterhouse steaks, made loaded smashed potatoes and green beans. For dessert I made triple chocolate cupcakes.

DH commented I don't take enough photos of him so I took this one of him just before he ate his first cupcake. See the wall behind him? That's the last wall we need to paint in the condo.
I asked him to pick a winner (and forgot to take a photo of the drawing). He chose Fiesta of Quilting Fiesta . Thanks everyone for entering the drawing. I wish I could send something to each and every one of you.

Happy Stitching!
Sweet P

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Mmmmm those cupcakes look good. Think I've had enough sweets for awhile--nah, you can never have enough! ~Shelly~