- Slept in - check - didn't set the alarm and woke up at 8:20 to the sound of snow plows in our parking lot. DH was nice enough to go and move the cars while I made coffee and breakfast. We are getting another snow/ice storm today.
- Clean up sewing room - check - took 90 minutes to put my sewing back in order from the holidays.
- Enjoyed lunch with DH - check - wasn't on the list. DH stayed home to go to a therapy appt with me at noon. Snow and ice kept therapist from coming into town (don't blame her). DH and I had a yummy lunch at Cafe on the Corner in town. DH decided it was too nasty to drive to work so he decided to come home with me.
- Enjoyed afternoon nap with DH - check - also not on the list. See above.
- Sorted out my new threads - check - I have my new Finca Presencia threads in a new thread box. I also have started a separate box for my variegated threads. I haven't received my order of new variegated threads, but there is plenty of room for them in the box.
- Dinner in the oven - check - meatloaf is roasting. I'm going to start the Butternut Barley Risotto soon.
On tap for tomorrow, day off #2 - DIL's maternity dress. She wants it done by this weekend. Now that my sewing room is clean, I can work on it.
What did you today?