Thursday, December 27, 2012

SSCS Goodies

There is one Christmas swap I have been in since it started: ChookyBlue's SSCS. I got wonderful gifts from my partner, Shez at Shez Enjoying Life.
Here is the gorgeous ornament she sent me.  It found a home on my tree right away.
She made me a cute wall hanging and included Christmas buttons
and a piece of Christmas fabric.

My SSCS partner was Pamela at Simply Chic.
I crocheted her a snowflake using hand dyed yarn.
I made her a journal for her gift.




The journal was a lot of fun to make.  I will be making more of them this coming year.

Thanks, Chookyblue for another great SSCS swap.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so glad you like your pressies Paula,i enjoyed making them for you,this is such a fun swap,chooky does a great job.xx

Anthea said...

Lovely SSCS gifts from Shez, she is so generous!

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely gifts sent and received in the swap this year.......thanks for being part of the SSCS 2012........