Saturday, September 04, 2010

Happy Creativersary to Me/Random Sports Thoughts

Six years ago this very day (and in this very same hotel actually) I re-entered the creative realm. I started my first quilting class from Quilt University on that day. I don't remember the exact class, but I believe it was their Starting From Scratch Class. I have come a long way in six years from quilting to stitching to crocheting and loving it all.

This weekend hubby and I are attending the Deutsche Bank Championship. This is the 8th tournament and we've attended every one. Walking the golf course and waiting between pairings gives me lots of thinking time.

Here are my random sports thoughts from today:
  1. Will someone tell Tom Brady to get a haircut?
  2. Dustin Pedroia and Kevin Youkilis need to get healthy for spring training next April.
  3. Who is going to have more interceptions this year: Eli Manning, Peyton Manning, Bret Favre or Tom Brady?
  4. The NFL Season starts Thursday night. I can't wait!
  5. Will Shaq really help the Celtics this year?
  6. Will Mr. E win our family pick 'em football pool this year?
If you need me to explain any of the above, let me know.

There is still to sign up for the 3-2-1 Winter Tote Bag Swap. Won't you join?

Sweet P

2 comments:

Chris@Cats On My Quilts said...

Seriously-Tom Brady looks like a homeless man. What is he thinking? I hate it and I want to take my clippers and go after him.

suz said...

I read an article describing his hair as Justin Bieber hair gone bad (I had to look up who the heck Justin Bieber was!) He's just annoying me lately. I'm really worried about Pedroia and Youk - we need these guys!
Shaq and the Celtics - talk about the other side of the Larry Bird coin! This could prove to be an interesting season!