Introducing the 3-2-1 Winter Tote Bag Swap
We will be swapping Christmas or Winter-Themes tote bags filled with goodies. Here are the details:
Based on your partner's preference make one Christmas or Winter-Themed tote bag at least 12 x 12 inches in size. Then fill the tote bag with:
- Three items for your partner to use in her crafting endeavors, i.e. fabric fat quarters, yarn, fancy papers, floss, threads, etc.
- Two Christmas or winter-themed goodies, i.e., gloves, an ornament, chap stick, seasonal treats, etc.
- One of your favorite holiday recipes
This swap to open any of my blog readers who have a blog. When matching partners I will try to keep partners on the same continent, unless you let me know you are willing to ship internationally. It is not a secret swap. You will know your partner so I'm hoping some new friendships develop from the swap.
If you'd like to join, email me (coffeetimestitches at comcast dot net) the following information:
- Your name
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Blog Address
- Preferred Tote Bag Theme: Christmas or Winter
- Favorite Craft Activity
- Any food or pet allergies
- Are you willing to ship internationally
- Are you willing to be an Angel (hopefully I won't need any)
Let the fun begin!