Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Quick Christmas Swap and Sneak Peek

I participated in Jenny's Quick Christmas Fabric, Buttons and Trim swap. My envelope of goodies arrived yesterday from Darcey in British Colombia. This was Darcey's first swap and she did a great job on gathering the goodies. She included blue Christmas fabric (my new fave color this season), red, white and green ribbon, snowman and snowflake buttons, a scissor fob (that is now attached to my yarn snips) and a key chain for the 2010 Olympics in Whistler, BC. Thanks for a great package Darcey. I hope you start a blog soon.
I'm finishing up my SSCS giftie. Here's a sneak peek at one of goodies I'll be sending to my surprise partner. I love these fabrics and what I'm making. I'll be making one of them for me too.
Mr. E stayed over last night. He's getting over a nasty double ear infection and mommy and daddy needed a good night's sleep. As usual, he slept well for me and mommy and daddy slept well at home. This morning mommy and I got our hair cut and then we went to Applebee's for lunch. Mr. E enjoyed applesauce and crackers. They've gone home now and I'm relaxing with a cup of tea and a few magazines before I stitch some more.

What are you up to today?

Sweet P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The fabrics and monogram are pretty! Sounds like "mommy and daddy" are blessed to have you. :-) Have a great weekend...

pk @ Room Remix