Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Election Challenge

I didn't get started on my Election Challenge last night. I was experiencing vertigo from changing some meds and didn't think a rotary cutter and a sewing machine would be good tools to be using.

I was up bright and early this morning and started cutting my patches for the Election Challenge. I have the blues cut. Tonight I'll work on the reds. Those are tumbler blocks. I'm still working through the options in my head before I start piecing.
Click here for the results of the states. So far there are 27 states that are blue and 21 that are red with three still processing results.

Tomorrow I'm heading to Maine for a sewing day with a friend. I'll be bringing my Election Challenge with me but I have a list of other projects to work on first.

Have a great day!
Sweet P

4 comments:

Cherold said...

Don't you just hate vertigo! Hope you are feeling better soon...

hugs,
CheriS

Gina said...

I get dizzy attacks like that so I sympathise

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Brenda said...

I think your color choices are mesmerizing....they go wonderfully together. Good choice of waiting I have to do that off and on with my headaches.

Paula, the quilter said...

I get dizzy when the wind blows. It's a sinus/allergy thing. Boy has there been a cold wind blowing the last 2 days. I stayed home yesterday because I could barely stand up let alone drive to work. How you are better.