- My Jane Was Nuts blocks - I have a few blocks done and enough blocks cut for 5 other blocks.
- The HSTs for my Football Depression quilt. I have about 30 blocks to trim and enough squares cut for another 40 HSTs.
- I added borders to the Coffee Panel I bought on my shop hop and made the quilt sandwich. I'm planning on hand quilting around the designs on the panel.
- I cut the fabric for my doll quilt.
- I cut the borders for my Tea Time Splash quilt and my Stairstepper quilt.
- I prepped the next two letters for my Bobby Socks alphabet blocks. I got to start the "E" today. I'm using a deep green on this block. So far I like it.
- I tucked in my Focus Fabric Challenge if I decide to make 1.5 inch HSTs using Triangles on a Roll.
- I chose the fabric for the travel pocket I'm making from Leanne Beasley's book, "Romancing The Road Trip." Below is the finished stitchery I'm going to use on the cover of the pocket.
- I have one surprise project that I'm working on. I'll share the fabric with you, but you'll have to wait to see the finished project. I should be able to get the top done next weekend.
Last night DH and I tried a new restaurant in town. It's about 50 steps from our front door. It's called Christopher's Third Street Grille. We each had soup before the meal, steaks for dinner (a filet mignon for me, prime rib for DH) and we split a serving of warm chocolate pudding cake for dessert. The food was great, the service was excellent. I know we'll be going back again and again and again. After dinner we went to the movies (50 steps beyond the Grille). We saw Ocean's Thirteen. An evening with DH, steak, chocolate and George Clooney. What more could a girl ask for? Oh yeah, uninterrupted quilt time. Well, I did get that that this weekend too as DH didn't get home from NYC until 3 pm yesterday.
All in all I'd say I had one great weekend. The only way to make it perfect would be for the Red Sox to sweep the Diamondbacks today.