So let me list 5 more weird things about me:
- I'm not a fan of mystery quilts anymore. When I first started quilting I made four different mystery quilts. I love all of them. I've figured out I don't like following quilt directions so trying to follow someone else's directions and not knowing what was going to happen is no fun for me.
- DH is 12 years younger than me. When we met my sons were teenagers and I told my DH that I was done having children. He's never been married and knew he would never have children so he was OK with not having children. Also, if you didn't already know, I work in a family business with DH, 4 BIL's and my FIL. I am the only DIL who works for the company.
- I've always dreamed of being teacher. But lately I've been training many new people at work and I'm discovering that I don't always have enough patience to teach someone. Not a good trait for a teacher.
- The only way I eat eggs is in an omelet with lots and lots of veggies, cheese and a dollop of sour cream.
- When I want to eat buttered toast I have to toast the bread and let it cool a little. I don't like my butter to melt on the toast, but I want the toast crunchy and the butter creamy.
My foot is all better today. Woohoo! I guess the bag of Garden Vegetables and a good night's sleep helped.
Tonight we are supposed to get a little snow, just a little. I truly hope we get one more good snowstorm before winter ends. If not I'm going to be cranky all summer!