Christmas swap gifts are nearly ready to be sent so this week I treated myself by starting a Monday Mini Mystery project by Laura J Perin at the Two Handed Stitcher. She started the mystery two weeks ago. Her mystery projects are quick and fun. I have done them before, but so far this one is my favorite.
- Caron Watercolors in Pomegranate
- Caron Impressions, Color 3041, a bright red
- Caron Impressions, Color 4022, a bright yellow
- Brown Paper Packages Trio in Citron
- Rainbow Gallery Hi-lights, color H365, a metallic rust orange and gold
Here is the piece with week one finished:
Here it is with week two finished:
Finally with week three done and the metallic thread added:
I can't wait for the next installment next Monday!