Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Two Finishes

Hi there! I'm trying hard to get back on a normal blog schedule. Life keeps getting in the way, along with my I-Pad. I wish it was easier to blog from the I-Pad.

Here are two finishes I've done lately. I made a crochet hook clutch to match my Be Happy Bag.
And I finished stitching my Tahiti canvas project.
I've ordered another project by the same designer, Amazing Color. I hope it arrives today so I can start pulling threads from my stash and start a shopping list for it.
Are you enjoying summer so far? After a few weeks of cool and damp weather, summer arrived in full force this weekend here in New England.

Sweet P

2 comments:

Mary Grace McNamara said...

Looking good Paula! Love that stitchery! Great colors!

MGM

carol fun said...

Just found your blog and I love your stuff! That needlepoint canvas is gorgeous and I need to check out Amanda's yarns - I love all kinds of needlework. Happy stitching!