Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Few Photos

My laptop is being fixed. I should have it back the end of the week. Hooray!

I have been keeping busy. I finished stitching this heart and now I don't remember where I got it from without my laptop. If you can tell me who posted the design I would be grateful so I can give her proper credit. I know it was posted in the last few weeks.
I also crocheted myself a pair of socks from Cascade 220 Peruvian wool. They worked up quick. The is the Basic Sock pattern is from Learn To Crochet Socks by Kathy Wesley. Here's one foot . . .
The other foot . . .
And, TADA! both feet . . .
Next up on the list is a pattern sample, then I can work on projects for me.

What are you working on?

Sweet P

6 comments:

Libby said...

Cozy new socks just in time for the latest storm *s* Your embroidery piece is a beauty.

Darlene said...

The socks look great!! I haven't done anymore of the quilt top I was working on at your house. Instead, I started a new set of string blocks.

Teresa said...

Oh I just love that heart too. I hope you can find the link soon and share it with us. My quild makes heart blocks to give to guild members in the hospital, and this would be great.

country mouse said...

Love the little stitcher, sooo cute!! I hope you can find the link to the pattern too, I would love to make one myself. Love the socks too. Knitting and crocheing are 2 things I want to learn, especially after seeing so many great things while blog surfing :c)

Paula said...

That little embroidered heart is beautiful! Love it~ and the socks look all cozy and warm.
Right now I'm working on a set of customized baby blocks that I sold on etsy and will soon be starting on a knit sweater for ME. The first one that will actually be for me. I can't wait to get started!!

Bobbie Bentneedle said...

Hooray - I finally found the pattern! A bit of searching with Google Images and there it was ;0)

http://www.needlenthread.com/2010/02/free-hand-embroidery-pattern-heart-o.html

I absolutely love the colors you chose for yours!