Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Yarn and Giggles

Well, Miss P's dive into floss was quickly changed when I received my Naturally Caron newsletter on Monday afternoon. The highlight of the newsletter was this gorgeous Paradores Infinity Scarf. I have a stash of Spa Yarn and couldn't resist starting this scarf.
I finished the first panel this morning. I'm using blue, sunshine and coral. The blue is the top panel, sunshine in the middle and coral on the bottom. I'm hoping to finish it before I fly to San Diego the end of this month. The panels work up quickly so I should be able to meet that goal.
Mr. E and DIL spent the day here yesterday.
Mr. E pulled himself to a standing position for me. How cool is that?
Even better . . . last night he decided to have a big giggle fest at bath time. DIL was quick enough to grab the flip video and get some of those giggles. I can't resist sharing them!


My weekend is over and I'm back to work later today. I can't wait for next Sunday when my weekend starts again.

Happy Stitching!
Sweet P

2 comments:

Lurline said...

Your little man is gorgeous - and so is that scarf/scarves - love it!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Quilter Kathy said...

That is the most adorable baby ever! Really...he is so cute and you are sooo lucky to have him in your life! I really miss having babies around...thanks for the baby fix!