1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated.
I'd like to nominate:
- Kay at Rick's Farm Wife. I've known Kay for a few years. She is grammy to a set of adorable twin girlies. Her stories and photos of life on a farm in Nebraska always make me smile
- Aileen at Aileen's Fiber Fetish is another good friend. She does great work and has a pet bunny.
- Yvonne at Threads of my Life is going to be first-time grandma pretty soon! She also has a daughter who is a park ranger in Alaska.
- Linda at Living, Quilting and Stuff is a creative quilter who also occasionally designs wedding dresses.
- Linda at All Stitched Up. I love her projects and the inspiration I get from her blog. PS: She's hosting a new swap if anyone is interested.
- Kathy at Kathy's Quilts. She is my inspiration forsigning up for the Bead Journal Project.
- Paula at The Quilter. She makes adorable small quilts. She also sent me a drawing of myself for me to stitch. (I haven't forgotten about it though, Paula).
I'm still trying to recover from vacation and jet lag. I'm hoping to be back to normal tomorrow so I can share some more vacation photos and stories.